It has been since I last bought yarn!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Quickie

This will be a rather quick post today, as I find myself with little time but to knit as quickly as I can.

With great guidance from my MiL, we blocked my Sleepy Baby blanket today.  I can't believe how much easier it was to wet block this project instead of my regular dry block.  Wet blocking- you may have a new convert!

Untitled

The mittens continue on rather frantic pace.  There are 9 more days until I have to finish them.  I need to be finished these by Sunday in order to block them in enough time.

Untitled

I'm less thrilled with my final results on this than I hoped.  I dropped 13 stitches, which meant losing an aspect of the pattern I thought really "tied it together".  These are still nice, but I'm less enthused about them.

Guys- I cannot. wait. until I can just knit some mindless stuff again.  I really look forward to mindless knitting!!!

OK- that sound you hear is the whip cracking- BACK TO THE GRIND!

No comments: