It has been since I last bought yarn!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Rabbit Foo Foo

It started like this:

IMG_6627

A few hours later it looked like this:

IMG_6636

A few days later it looked like this:

IMG_6646

Pattern: Honey Bunny by Yvonne Boucher
Yarn: Bernat Satin in "camel" and a little left over white
Needles: US 3
Thoughts: I love knitting this pattern! The results are immediate and it's just SO. CUTE. It's a great last minute present that knits up quick.

I thought it might be a good idea to knit a few quick little baby gifts and try and get ahead of the "TSUNAMI of BABIES" that tends to interrupt my planned knitting. Especially since I was waiting for the new yarn to arrive to make the blanket that shall not be named. (Yes, we're returning to the horror next week.) This little project doesn't have a home yet, but I'm sure some little girl will be happy to give her a cuddle.

IMG_6650

The End. :-) (Can you handle the tail? I can hardly handle the adorable wrapped up in that tail!)

2 comments:

Christie said...

SUPER CUTE!

Aussie Maria said...

My thoughts were exactly the same as Christie so to be different -
What a cutie pie!