It has been since I last bought yarn!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Charity Break

Hmmm actual knitting progress seems to have halted while I wrap up a few charity obligations- 2 Western Canadian Oddball Baby Blankets showed up this week and I had to get them out the door.  Both are very colorful!

This Scrap-tastic Blanket is turning out quite nicely.  The only downside was that I had a million ends to weave in!

Untitled

When Rainbow Bright showed up a few days later, I couldn't help myself and added in a rainbow to keep the colors flying.

Untitled

Since I was on a charity kick anyway- I finished up hat #15.  There's at LEAST 4 more hats in the ball- at LEAST.  Yikes there's a lot of hats here!!

Untitled

This means that progress on the socks and the blankets hasn't really happened yet.  Hopefully this week I can get those projects finished up and out the door!  I can't wait until I can start brainstorming about a big fall project to sink my teeth into!

No comments: