I knit another hat for the collection, bringing the total to 14 hats.
Because I'm weird and I like rules- I've decided that there must be two identical hats in the collection. So, I've been trying to make sure each hat has a match. This hat was supposed to be a match to the double moss stitch hat I knit, but it actually ended up being the wrong stitch pattern. (I worked from memory, apparently wrong.) Oh well- now I've got another one to make plus another double moss one! (At least there's enough yarn.)
Also moving along rather simply and beautifully on my pink scrappy blanket and whittling away at the scrap pile.
So far my "summer of simple" is going beautifully and I'm definately in a relaxed knitted state!