It has been since I last bought yarn!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Good Excuses

So- last we left this blog post I announced that I became a mom to an adorable little boy and that I planned to continue to knit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's funny to think that I thought I could squeeze in some knitting during this time. I have knit exactly 2 rows on the Teddy Bear Blanket. 2!! Otherwise my life has been very busy looking after my little man.

I do think the knitting will return- daddy will be home over Christmas and I see the makings of a routine coming to life, and soon I will pick up the needles and rejoin the knitting world. (The last of my worlds to return... welcome back pre-maternity pants! How I missed you!!)

In the mean time, lest you think I'm just twiddling my thumbs over here- I've got a few photos of my little guy to share. My big boy continues to get big... or rather HUGE. (And no, for those of you who have suggested I knit while I nurse, I cannot- he moves his arms and head so much that I need both hands to keep him focused on the task at hand)
(Most of these photos are iPhone or Blackberry shots)

At 2 weeks...
IMG_5123

Barely fitting his "crabby outfit"
photo2

3 weeks... and ready to shave!
photo1

Christmas outfit- 4 weeks (or 94 years?)
photo3

I think he's pretty cute... but then I again I tend to be bit a biased on this one.

4 comments:

Anne B. said...

Extra super wonderful adorable little man.

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely the cutest!! Grandma S

Robin said...

I'm so glad to see pictures of the little man. He is changing so fast. Glad to know you're a normal Mom and can't do it all.
You're right you will develop a routine and find a wee bit of time.
Have a wonderful holidays with your big family

ayuda para dejar de fumar said...

you might have an excellent weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?