It has been since I last bought yarn!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The One Where Hats are Addicting

So when we left last this blog, I vowed that I would knit 3 hats.  I knit those 3 up fairly quickly and viola- here they are.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The problem is that I couldn't stop at 3.  I would pick up my shawl and basically hold it in my hand and then decide.... I'll knit a hat instead.  So that's how I ended up with 3 more hats...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Baby hats for me are just one of those projects that are simple and mindless.  Am I tired?  Knit a hat.  Am I stressed?  Knit a hat.  Am I watching some TV that requires better attention (House of Cards)?  KNIT A HAT.  I'm oddly enjoying making my bits and bobs into hats and seeing what I can come up with.  I am starting to get down in the pile and wouldn't be surprised if pretty soon I have no yarn left.  Until then I've enjoyed the easy knitting... maybe it's because I'm planning to take a bite out of a heftier project soon-ish.

The shawl?  The shawl hasn't seen anything at all.  It sits in it's project bag hoping that I will find inspiration with it once again.  And so, with that in mind- I'm changing the March plan (mid March) to reflect that March is now all about knitting hats.

How many more can I squeeze out this month?  (Also- NO MORE HATS in April... back to work and Stampede thoughts...)

No comments: